Welcome

Get out Manchester!  Take a drive 20 minutes or less and explore your palette with Dining Beyond 03101!

For years I worked in downtown Manchester, NH and enjoyed every minute of it.  I worked, played and ate my way through some great times in the Queen City.  

Living in Goffstown, I had a very short commute and sometimes,  just wanting to head home after work, I would look for restaurants outside the city.  After some wonderful meals, I started to think others should try them too!

So for a short drive of 10 or 20 minutes outside Manchester (Zip 03101), you can find some great little neighborhood restaurants and eateries.

Also on this blog, you'll also find my photography that will show the food, people and style of these local gems and in addition, you'll find a short entry about the restaurant and tags to help locate the place in the direction you plan to take.

Click on the "Comments" section under each restaurant and tell me the best part of going to this place.

Take a peek below!


Friday, January 9, 2009

Mangia Italian Deli and Cafe

114 Londonderry Turnpike
Hooksett, NH 03106
603-647-0788

No comments:

Post a Comment